Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My SiLent ECON Weekend


Haiz.... the period tat every student hates is gonna to meet me la... my Final Exam is going on now.... the first day of my exam is the difficult subject -- ECONOMY. (shit lo)


All my classmates r hate it very very much... In their msn, some said "i hate u", some said "try my best to love u", some said "evil week", some said "stressful" n some said.....
See.... i think i cant find a good word to describe it... too bad...

Actually I dun know how to study Econ, I hav a group study with frens, I have asked a lot question, I have memorized lots, I have…. At last, I dun know wat I got in my brain la…

For my weekend, actually i hav planned to watch movie, 27 dresses n Duyung. but there is some problem that cause mag n i didn't do tat. So just stay in room, watched phua chu kang, play games. My dear roommate is quite silent in this 2 days. She enjoyed her Sunday in the room, using earphone watch movie and be fren wit phua chu kang. So I was also be quiet on Sunday = damn boring!!! I think this will be only a short time la…. Mag, let me know wat u want, even u need a private space.

Deng deng~~ Monday morning, time to die la…. Everyone looked like steady, finished the paper quickly wich means within one hour to write 3 pages. For me, I dun hav enough time to do, skip 2 questions, (forget about it!!!)
When I asked my frens, their respond is “sure die one”, “nothing can do to face the econ paper”. “better come out quickly". hehe..... now only i knew tat everone is some la.... except those "geng geng" top students la...


Finally, ECONOMY..... bye.... :)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

sorry for being so emotional these few days. just dont feel like talking . tats all. so next time if i dun feel like talking i'll... tell u k.. thank u for being so understanding . love, mag.