Friday, March 21, 2008

Ma funny Famille ^^

sigh~~~
my funny family~~~ they r quite special for me.





Actually they r same wit other parents ~ worry about our life in kl,

~ dun like us go out lepak,

~ hope us always stay at home,

~ always call them n chatting,

~ n ....

Yup... they r same. They asked me to call them everyday.

But they dun wan to chat with me. Y ah???

hehe.... this is the point tat they r funny.


They like to pass my phone to others, sthing like when i called my sis, she will pass to my bro --> younger brother --> my sister in law --> mom. n then the last one is my dad, he always say dun talk too much in phone, not healthy. ( respond: oh...) Besides, when i have mood to call my sis, her respond is "wat ah, ah fan (means some1 is annoying) ."

See... This is my call to my family. damn weird n ...


But this is quite cute n funny. hehe.... for me, they hav given me a lot of freedom. Some more, i like tat they trust me.